INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Information Notice on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Information Notice") relates to the personal data processing activities carried out through the website https://anis.ro/.
The controller of your personal data is the Employers' Association of the Software and Services Industry - ANIS, a Romanian non-profit legal entity, registered in the special register kept at the Registry of the Court of Sector 3 Bucharest under no. 2/17.11.2004, with registered office at 39-41 Nicolae Filipescu Street, 4th floor, Sector 2, Bucharest, with Tax Registration Code no. RO 17015286 (hereinafter referred to as "ANIS" or "we").
ANIS manages the personal data provided by you in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, in complete security and only for the purposes specified below.
- A. The data we collect
Our website contains cookies that collect personal data. The collection of personal data is strictly limited to what is necessary in order to provide you with the highest quality experience in using our website. We collect technical information about your device as a website visitor (including IP address), information about your visits to our website to improve our services so that navigating our website is as user-friendly and technically easy as possible.
- B. How we collect data
- C. Purpose of data processing
3. STORAGE DURATION
We do not store your personal data, except as necessary to provide you with the most enjoyable experience while browsing our website.
We will delete personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we are under a legal obligation to hold such data.
As a general rule, we do not disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties. If disclosure or transfer is necessary or if we are required by law, we will inform you as soon as possible of such transfer, unless applicable law, including rules governing the obligation to maintain professional secrecy, prevents us from giving such notice. If we disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will take all necessary steps to ensure its integrity and protection.
We will retain control over your personal data and use appropriate safeguards, as required by applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of personal data in relation to those data subjects.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is secured against threats and we ensure that it is protected by appropriate IT infrastructure and security measures. Furthermore, we have implemented internal measures that allow us to discover, notify and document breaches of personal data security as quickly as possible.
If we discover any breach of personal data security that poses a risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. You will be informed of a breach of the security of your personal data if this leads to a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
6. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can withdraw your consent at any time, with effect for the future. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to this manifestation of will. As a general rule, if you withdraw your consent, we will no longer allow the processing of your personal data and we will take appropriate measures to delete any records containing your personal data, except where mandatory legal provisions provide otherwise.
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access to personal data.You have the right to be informed, upon request, whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, to request a copy of them.
- Right to rectification of personal data. You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure of personal data. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data. You have this possibility when:
- the accuracy of the data is disputed;
- the processing of your personal data is illegal;
- we no longer need the personal data for processing purposes, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing, for the period of time during which it is checked whether our legitimate rights prevail over your rights.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal data in our possession in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this personal data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by us and we may be required to stop processing your data. If you have the right to object and exercise it, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes by us. Exercising this right does not involve any cost to you.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or if you wish to submit a request and exercise any of your rights regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review each request and notify you of the action taken as soon as possible, but no later than one month after the request is registered. If we request more information from you or encounter difficulties in resolving your request, we will notify you without delay that we need additional time to conduct a proper analysis of your request.
If you consider that we have not been able to solve all your requests or you are dissatisfied with our answers, you can file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing. You can also apply directly to the courts.
7. AMENDMENTS TO THE INFORMATION NOTE
Thank you for your trust in the processing of your personal data and for taking the time to read this Information Notice. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data and the processing we carry out on this data.
Last updated: April 7, 2021